Log in for our next show here – usually Friday and Sunday at 8:30pm London time.
Here’s an index of our recent shows, together with a link so you can listen again.
• Sunday 27 December 2015
– Islamic breeding patterns
– Incentives for the followers of Islam to leave the West
– Inquisition vs Islam in terms of death / punishment
– Will Islam disappear? (Not within our lifetime).
• Friday 8 January 2016
– EDL Mission Statement – text here
– First National Demo of 2016 in Preston, Lancashire
– EDL’s public presentation ~ PR make-over?
– Cologne, Germany, New Year’s Eve and the migrant assaults.
• Sunday 10 January 2016
– The public announcement of the EDL’s demo in Preston set for 20 February
– Agent provocateur and Palestinian sympathizer, Rose Hamid, disrupts a Donald Trump rally
– The appointment of UK Judge Shamim Quereshi as Presiding Judge at a sharia tribunal
– The parallels between Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel.
• Friday 15 January 2016
– Elected officials still insist Islam is not a problem in the West
– Duty of care and responsibility for the electorate is grossly lacking by those we elect and entrust
– Dave Milner (audio clip) of “The Unpleasant Blind Guy” shares his philosophy regarding this disturbing phenomenon
– Global anti-Islam sentiment may grow at a faster rate than anticipated.
• Sunday 17 January 2016
– Reverse Jizya? Refugees arriving in Switzerland have to turn over any assets worth more than 1,000 Swiss francs (£685) to help pay for their upkeep
– Jews in Europe: as threatened now as they did before and during World War II; their exodus to Israel is at record highs
– Update on Philadelphia Mayor, Jim Kenney, who still insists criminal acts perpetrated by Islamists in his city have nothing to do with Islam
– Despondency: Is the Counter-Jihad Movement, losing too many battles, and will this affect the outcome of the war Islam has declared upon us?
• Friday 22 January 2016
Beginning at 14-minute mark, John Banks shares his experience in court, after he was charged with “harassment” and “incitement” pertaining to his speaking at the EDL demo at Albert Square in Manchester on 7 March 2015.
John was found guilty of “incitement.” What did he say on 7 March 2015? Listen to John’s own account to find out how he was thrown to the lions of political correctness. Was he inciting? You decide…
• Sunday 24 January 2016
– We have a right to defend against this Global Hijra
– Dissecting methods of personal defence
– Sharing: ideas and methodology of defence
– An audio clip from Ezra Levant of Rebel Media (Canada).
[Women across Europe are being raped, assaulted, mugged, beaten, and murdered by Islamic migrants. We offer some tips on how one can protect oneself. Disclaimer: These are just guidelines. The EDL does not endorse violence nor encourage vigilantism. Use these tips with discretion. Opinions expressed on this particular program do not reflect official EDL policy. Listener discretion is advised.]
• Friday 29 January 2016
– Sweden embarking on mass deportation of migrants
– Migrant men claiming to be “un-accompanied children”
– A person called “Anonymous” calls in with queries about defensive measures
– The idiocy of Islamic Law.
• Sunday 31 January 2016
– Are we, as people who want to preserve the integrity of our nations…”Far Right Fascists”?
– Vigilante initiatives should be a last resort
– Swedish men take to the streets – to hand out pamphlets on how to protect women
– Caller Brian creates a lively discussion.
• Friday 5 February 2016
– ISIS threatens Britain in a stand-alone message
– Rise and fall of Western civilisations, as outlined in the Tytler Cycle
– Is the West truly listening to the Islamic threat?
– Big government is harmful.
• Sunday 7 February 2016
– EDL radio welcomes Lee Middleton, Co-organiser of the Preston demo, 20 February
– History of Preston and the Islamic encroachment
– The boldness of Islamic culture in the West
– A letter to America from the EDL brothers and sisters.
• Friday 12 February 2016
– EDL’s encouraging letter to the United States
– A Conservative Byte by Dave Milner
– Appreciation for the EDL from America (callers)
– Islam violates Western social contracts, thus must be denied status within it due to sharia-compliant law.
Our radio shows are broadcast live, and we provide opportunities to join us – either by ringing in or by participating in the chat room.